Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Great Idea from a Group Member

Hey everyone!
It has been sometime since I last contributed on this blog or on my own. The Foundation for Peace staff and group members have been hard at work building a school, attending to medical needs, spreading gravel, building soccer goals and volleyball courts in Camp Hope (ARC) in Fond Parisien, Haiti. I have been enjoying every second of my time in Haiti and every time I go to work it becomes more difficult for me to leave. Over these past few months I have had the blessing to meet and work with so many wonderful people who have signed up for some hard work in the sun. With each new group a new wave of fresh and enthusiastic energy is spread throughout the entire FFP staff. It is such an awesome experience! I saw that one of our group members, Jean Lee has come up with a great idea to raise money for even more Haitian relief! Jean is selling these shirts online for only $20 and all the proceeds go to Foundation for Peace's earthquake relief effort. I just ordered one and I know that Wendy did as well! I look forward to receiving mine in the mail when I go home for my visit! I encourage you to check out the shirt. It is for a great cause and it is quite the fashion statement! Take care and God bless!

No comments: